Our Day Care service is suitable for elders with early dementia or Alzheimer’s, physical frailty or those who want a more active social environment or just want a change of scenery during the day.
Our Residential Care is for elders who find it hard to cope with no assistance, helping them maintain their independence in tasks such as personal hygiene, dressing, eating and mobility.
We welcome anyone who requires extra nursing care and around the clock support. The elder will receive beneficial services and assistance as well as additional toilet services.
Respite & Short Stay
Anyone looking for a temporary stay care is welcomed here at Woodrose. Our Respite stays are tailored to each individual’s care needs ranging from a few days to as long as they require.
Our Memory Care service helps our elders with memory challenges (Alzheimer’s or Dementia) to live better with improved mental capacity as they need more care and support as their condition progresses.
- Accommodation with air-conditioning
- Individual personal care and support
- Home-cooked meals with special diets and personal preferences catered for individuals
- Laundry including personal clothing, bedding and towels
- Activities and entertainment which varies according to residents needs and interests
- Range of activities include religious teaching, gardening, baking, arts and craft, and arranging regular day trips
- Physical therapy: Group & individual
- Therapies according to residents’ needs and preferences
- Hair dressing
- Private dental/optician appointments
- Private physiotherapist
- Private doctor appointments
- Transport and nurse escort to private appointments at *additional costs
*Terms and conditions apply, actual cost may vary depending on mode of transportation and other services
WOODROSE SENIOR RESIDENCES
(Formerly known as Millennial
Luxe Living Sdn Bhd)
No. 28, Jalan Silat 11/3,
40100 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Careline : +6012 433 8102